We are searching for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our team as the Fitness Centre Manager.
About Lakeside Recreation Centre
Based in North Lake, WA, The Lakeside Recreation Centre is a ministry of the Lakeside Baptist Church. In striving for excellence, we believe that the Lakeside Recreation Centre has the capacity to operate an outstanding facility, which is well respected within the recreation industry. The Fitness Centre Manager will be committed to pursuing excellence through all aspects of this role and ensuring the Lakeside Fitness Centre is an attractive option within the market.
Fitness Centre Manager – Lakeside Recreation Centre
Part-time Position – 15 hours per week
This role carries many key areas of responsibility. Below are some key points, and for the entire job description, please visit our website.
- To lead with integrity, always striving to represent Lakeside in an appropriate way
- To care for staff you manage as well as others on the staff team
- Lead the process of generating leads and engaging new members
- Work to maximise member satisfaction and retention rates
- Work collaboratively and provide direction for the process of welcoming new members to the centre
- Set targets and move the Fitness Centre toward a sustainable membership
- Sound understanding of computer software, and gym management software is desired.
- Ensure the Fitness Centre has a 12-month plan for marketing and promotion
- Develop and execute a sound social media strategy for the Fitness centre
- Oversee all Personal Trainers and Instructors and ensure a consistently high standard of service is provided through the Fitness Centre
Please contact Matt Plenty for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org