We’ve Got It All
The Rec Centre was purpose-built as a community facility, and continues to be expertly managed and well maintained. We aim to create welcoming spaces where people can come together to celebrate, meet, relax, play sport, and enjoy what the Centre has to offer. Our facilities include four courts over two spacious stadiums, a café, free parking, showers and toilets with baby changing facilities, hirable rooms, a crèche, and a professional gym with quality equipment.
The Centre recognises the importance of providing access for those with disability and limited mobility; we supply accessible parking, entry points, lifts, and bathrooms.
Rooms for Hire
Whether it’s a private function, a birthday, a corporate event, a school program, or something else entirely, we’ve got a room for you. We can also provide catering, where everything is prepared onsite at Timeout Café. We currently rent our facilities to [list businesses/organisations].
- Crèche | Ideal for kids’ birthday parties.
- Courts | Ideal for schools — we can set up volleyball, netball, basketball, badminton, and more.
- Function Rooms | Ideal for events, such as birthdays, engagements, or corporate events.
- Meeting Rooms | Ideal for professional or casual meetings.
- Commercial Kitchen | Ideal for DIY food provision (or Lakeside can provide a catering service for you). Often used in conjunction with events.
We’re proud of our community, and strive to connect with it at every opportunity. That’s why we partner with some amazing local business and organisations — you’ll often see them around the Rec Centre.